Rose Charities, Rose Charities USA and the representatives of this site are committed to protecting your privacy. Information Rose Charities collects about you is used to process donations and to provide a more personalized site experience.
What information does Rose Charities collect? How does Rose Charities use it?
- When you donate, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, and payment processing information such as your credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process your donation and to notify you of your donation status.
- Donations are processed via Guidestar, FirstGiving, PayPal Pro and/or via PayPal virtual terminal payment processor (should you wish to donate over the phone).
- ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS RETAINED BY THIS SITE, ON OUR SERVERS OR IN OUR RECORDS.
- Rose Charities may monitor site traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of our site. This information is geographic and time-based but is not linked to any specific individual. As such, our site metrics are primarily interpreted through Google Analytics.
- Rose Charities or this site’s representatives may also use the information collected to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Website and new services we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, in compliance with international privacy laws you will always be given an option to opt out.
Will Rose Charities disclose information it collects to outside parties?
Rose Charities does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. For specific privacy questions, you may reach the administrators of this site directly by using our contact form (http://rosecharitiesus NULL.com/v3us/contact).